Friday, August 9, 2013

What Does Recovered Mean?

   
     Recovered means that I no longer suffer from thoughts to drink or use drugs. They have no power over me.

     Additionally, I have no urge or desire to drink or use drugs anymore.

     In fact, I have a natural repulsion towards anything that pushes me away from God.

     And no, I'm not kidding.

     Nope, I'm not a lying sack of shit either.

     Well, sack of shit maybe, but it's no lie.


God, Thank you for touching me with Your power, for saving me and removing my obsession, for giving me this life and for showering me with blessings. I know that everything good that I do and everything good that I have is from You and is You. Please teach me to better do Your will, and remind me always to put You above all else...

No comments:

Post a Comment